The “In-Balance” approach offers holistic preventative health care that can be used to compliment other medical practices. Dr. Beckerman offers non-invasive, conservative treatment alternatives to surgery and uses laboratory analysis and imaging when needed, to further aid in identifying misalignment, deficiencies, toxins, and endocrine imbalances.
Consistent spinal alignment and muscle balance, coupled with an active lifestyle, regular fitness regimen, and proper diet and nutrition are the building blocks and key components in achieving positive health and longevity. During each new patient appointment, Dr. Beckerman will discuss your overall health history, goals and treatment options to create a comprehensive, individualized care plan that fully encompasses all of the patient’s health and wellness objectives.
Dr. Beckerman has achieved marked success in treating and healing the following conditions:
- Back and neck pain related to stress and strain, muscle pull, disc protrusion, and of course, vertebral misalignment;
- Headache including migraine;
- TMJ pain and misalignment;
- Athletic injury to any of the joints of arms and legs. Extremity adjusting is quite effective in the rehabilitation of athletic injury;
- Muscle Balancing for enhanced athletic performance;
- Chronic Fatigue; and
- Diet and nutritional imbalances and deficiencies.